Yahoo Accounts offers the best email services along with recovery options to recover your account when you lose access to your account. There may be some situations where you may not be able to sign in to your Yahoo account; such as you forgot your password, your Yahoo account was hacked, etc. In such cases, you can simply use the recovery data to reset your password with the help of a control code. However, if you’re having trouble accessing your recovery email address, you can use a recovery phone number as explained in this video:
You can also follow the given instructions to use the recovery phone number to recover your Yahoo account password as follows:
- Visit the Yahoo login help page
- Enter the Yahoo email address you want to reset your password for
- For the next step, you just need to select the recovery phone number option by clicking on it.
- Enter the last two digits of your phone number to confirm that it belongs to you and click ‘Submit’.
- Enter the verification code you received on your phone number and click ‘Confirm’.
- Once you’ve successfully verified your identity, you’ll be able to set a new password for your Yahoo account.
Those are all the steps you need to take to easily recover your Yahoo account without using a recovery email address.