What is the social chrome challenge on TikTok? A 13-year-old girl in Australia was killed

If you’ve been active on social media, especially TikTok, you must have heard of the challenge called “Chroming”. According to reports, countless people are taking to the internet to talk about this challenge. But do you know what a trend is and why it is so popular today? We created this article because we really needed to discuss and inform people about how dangerous this challenge is. In fact, a large number of deaths have also occurred due to this Chroming challenge. Yes, you heard that right, a number of innocent lives have been lost due to this trend. This is why it’s so important to be aware of Chrome’s challenges. You are required to follow this column to the end. Scroll down the page and see below.

What is the social chrome challenge?

However, the Chroming challenge is not a completely new trend as it was a few years ago. But it still shows up in the headlines, obviously not for the right reasons. The Strait Times reports that two teenagers who joined the movement died in 2019. Another death from the Chroming Challenge occurred this year. Allegedly, a girl from Australia died while allegedly being chrome-plated. See the next section to read about the incident.

The Australian girl who died of chromosomes became known as Esra Haynes. She was only 13 years old when she died. Google Trends shows that Chroming Challenge searches increased in May following the death of Esra Haynes. Esra Haynes is presumed dead on May 14 when she is said to have had chrome plated. In addition, the parents of Esra Haynes have also stepped forward to save other children from this deadly trend. Their new motive in life is to prevent further loss of life due to this trend. So, the parents of Esra Haynes urge parents to keep an eye on their children and stop them from doing such pointless things. Scroll down the page to learn more.

See also  Karnataka PGCET 2023 application deadline extended, apply for MBA, MTech and other programmes here

Social media chrome challengeThe death of Esra Haynes, victim of the social media Chroming Challenge (photo credit: A Current Affair)

Dr. March Siegel appeared on America’s Newsroom when he said, “You’re literally inhaling paint and solvents to get approval… the problem is you have acetone in it, formaldehyde in it. These are called compounds. Volatile organic matter for a reason: it irritates your skin, it can get into your lungs, you can have a seizure, you can go into a coma and again, sometimes We sometimes see people die because of it.”

Social media chrome challengeEsra Haynes with her parents Paul, Andrea and siblings: (Photo credit: A Current Affair)

The chrome challenge seems to be a variation on the old trend of blowing or sniffing different materials. In this trend, a person has to inhale anything like aerosols, metal paints, solvents, and gases. As mentioned above, in 2019, two boys were killed doing this challenge. Dr Siegel expressed her stress and said: “The biggest problem is that long-term cognitive problems actually cause problems with concentration if you use it for long periods of time. A really dangerous idea is to put organic active compounds in the nose.” Skip to the next section and read more details.

Chroming challenge on social network TikTok kills 13-year-old girl

The National Retail Consortium has come up with a definition to help you understand what chromium plating is. It has a broader definition, but the term “chroming” comes from the act of inhaling chrome-based deodorant or paint in the form of a vapor. Dr. Siegel blamed TikTok for de-viving the trend because it allowed the trend to grow. He says that is one of the problems he has with social media platforms and their influence. Additionally, RCH (Royal Children’s Hospital) in Melbourne has also explained Chroming in a series of guides shared on their website. Scroll down to read what the Royal Children’s Hospital has to say.

See also  The dog is ignored by everyone because of its looks, but it doesn't want to be ignored and her life suddenly changes.

TikTok

The RCH states that Chroming trends include the risk of tachycardia, which is used for high heart rates. It also alters the degree of central nervous system depression, or central nervous system depression, that occurs when a substance slows down brain activity. It also causes some side effects such as slurred speech, hallucinations, dizziness, nausea and vomiting. The effects of inhaling aerosols or metal pants are short-lived but can lead to heart attack, coma, permanent damage to organs such as the kidneys, heart, lungs, liver and brain, seizures or suffocate. Continue reading this article.

Tiktok

The Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne also lists petroleum products, thinners, nail polish removers, hairspray and lighter fluids commonly used as sources of chromium. Children should stay away from these substances. Inhalation of these substances can lead to organ damage and convulsions. Children can inhale chemicals by soaking them in a cloth and placing them in a plastic bag from the container before inhaling them. Following Haynes’ death, Education Victoria said it would step up efforts to provide children with more information about chromium plating and its deadly effects. Stay tuned to this website for more details and updates.

Categories: Trends
Source: tiengtrunghaato.edu.vn

Rate this post

Leave a Comment