Depor MX Writing 05/09/2023 11:45 m.
This May 10In Mexico, Mother’s Day, one of the most important places in the country, where families gather to honor and celebrate the women who gave them life. It’s a day when families get together to express their appreciation and gratitude for all that their parents have done. If you are looking for the best way to congratulate her, we have collected the best phrases and images so that you can devote yourself to her and express all that you feel for her. that.
This is one of the most popular holidays in the world Mother’s Day, although it is celebrated on different dates depending on the country. However, they all have the same purpose of honoring and honoring the mother figure, who is the first and most precious example we have when we are born. In Mexico, the origin of this celebration dates back to pre-Hispanic times, where the goddess of fertility, Tonantzin, was worshiped.
Short phrases for Mother’s Day
There’s nothing better than giving your mom a nice quote summarizing what you’re feeling in a short paragraph, and it would be much better if it was accompanied by a virtual hug. Here we leave you the best choice:
- Unconditional love exists: you can see it every day in mothers.
- I call my hero mother.
- Mother has something from God and many angels.
- Mother’s love is peace.
- I learned from my mother how to fight for my dreams.
- A mother’s love does not understand the impossible.
- The power of a mother is greater than the law of nature.
- A warrior, hard-working and brave… that’s my mother.
- Mother: the most beautiful word a person utters.
- A good mother is worth a hundred teachers.
- What is mother if not the sunshine of our time?
- Of all the gifts life can give, mom is the best.
- A mother is never a single person, but one who thinks for two.
- Nothing is really lost until the mother can find it.
- When you want to feel love, think of your mother.
- Mother’s love is the best fuel.
- A mother’s love creates the best things in life.
- Life doesn’t come with a guide, it comes with a mother.
- Mother is the brightest star.
The best phrases to send this Mother’s Day May 10
Here you will find the best phrases and messages to send to your mother; created, even, by famous playwrights. Don’t miss out on saying a few nice words to the woman who gave you life.
- “Mother: the heart of our family, the strength of our community, and the root of our happiness” – Anonymous
- “A mother’s influence on a child’s life is unparalleled” – James E. Faust
- “There is no way to be a perfect mother, but there are a thousand ways to be a good mother” – Jill Churchill
- “Motherhood is about discovering what parts of your heart are outside of your body” – Anonymous
- “No words can express the strength, beauty and heroism of a mother” – Edwin Chapin
- “A mother is someone who can replace everyone, but no one can take her place” – Anonymous
- “Mother is the name of God on the lips and in the hearts of little children” – William Makepeace Thackeray
- “A mother’s love for her child is unlike any other. It doesn’t weaken over time, it doesn’t know the law of increase and decrease” – Anonymous
- “A mother’s love is the seed from which all other loves grow” – Anonymous
- “A mother is someone who can replace all others, but no one can take her place” – Anonymous
- “Happiness is the mother of life. Have a nice day to your mother” – Sophie Wenzel Ellis
Phrases for Mother’s Day to send via WhatsApp
If you are unable to meet your mother in person, here are some phrases you can give your mother on WhatsApp. So you can congratulate her even when she is far away from you.
- Mom, the best gift I can give you is all my love, affection and understanding, the gift you have given me since I came into this world.
- You don’t ask for anything, you give everything, thank you for being the same, thank you for being a wonderful mother. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I am the luckiest person to have a mother like you. Thanks a lot!
- How good it is to wake up and remember that I have a wise mother from whom I have learned so much.
- I love Mom! Today will be a special day, but don’t forget that the rest of the year we also celebrate that mom is our mother.
- Thank you mom for your love, patience, understanding and for always putting up with my rudeness. Never forget that I love you very much.
- Life doesn’t come with a guide, it comes with a mother. Like… Congratulations Mom!
- You always look at me with eyes full of possibilities. Thank you for believing in me when I didn’t.
- There are many worthy women in the world, but you surpass them all.
- Thank you for existing and what you have created for me, for your love, dedication, and sacrifice, and thank you for being my mother.
Mother’s Day: Pictures to send and share with them
Mom, you are my friend, my confidant and my inspiration. Happy Mother’s Day! | Credit: Beautiful Photo 365/ YouTube A mother’s heart is a deep abyss in which you will always find forgiveness. | Credit: Beautiful Photo 365/ YouTube A mother’s love is the safest refuge in all storms. | Credit: Beautiful Photo 365/ YouTube There is nothing more precious in the world than a mother’s love. Share one of these emotional phrases with her in her time. | Credit: Beautiful Photo 365/ YouTube Happy Mother’s Day! The most beautiful sayings and images that you can give your mother on this 8/5 (Photo: Pinterest). Happy Mother’s Day! The most beautiful sayings and images that you can give your mother on this 8/5 (Photo: Pinterest). Happy Mother’s Day! The most beautiful sayings and images that you can give your mother on this 8/5 (Photo: Pinterest).
Funny phrases for Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is the perfect opportunity to show mom how much we love and appreciate her. If you want to give her a special gift, why not choose a phrase that will make her smile? Here are some options.
- Mom! Congratulations! I will see you in the afternoon and hug you tight. How many tupperware do I have?
- Are there only seven wonders in the world? I think you’re the eighth, mom.
- Mom forgives EVERYTHING, except the loss of ‘tupperware’. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mom, thank you for holding me in my worst moments and telling me, “I told you.”
- I have so many reasons to love you: good friend, patient, an infallible mentor, funny… But if you deserve all my praise for something, then it’s okay. That’s the potato omelette.
- Sometimes I wonder why life is so beautiful, now I know, because you are in it! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for giving me so much headache. What patience you must have!
- Thanks for the “talks” I never wanted to hear. I love Mom!
- You never know what you have until your mother comes and tells you where it is. Happy Mother’s Day!
- We don’t need lie detectors at home, we’ve got friends who hunted us for miles with lies. Congratulations mom!
- I will congratulate you on your wonderful work as a mother, although she admits that having a daughter like me makes things so much easier.