Whether you’re looking for music videos or any other type of video content, YouTube is a great resource. Normally, YouTube allows users to watch any music video of their choice, but what if they just want to hear the audio?
Sometimes you will need to download songs from Youtube in audio format because videos cannot be played in the background. You can download YouTube videos for offline viewing if you don’t have an active internet connection. However, this defeats the purpose. It’s not? You need to download songs from YouTube if you want to listen to music in mp3 format.
Is there a way to do this on YouTube?
Absolutely not and copying music from YouTube also violates their terms of service. However, there are several approaches that can help you achieve your goals. You can consider the options provided in this blog post if you want to learn how to download music from YouTube.
- How do I download music from YouTube to my computer or phone?
- Method 1 using Youtube vids
- Method-2 Using YouTube to MP3 Converter
- Method-3 Using 4K . Video Downloader
- Method 4 using Freemake YouTube to MP3 Converter
- Method-5 Using iTube
- How can I bulk download audio from YouTube for free?
- Is it illegal to download audio from YouTube?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I download music from YouTube to my computer or phone?
You can download music from YouTube in different ways. All users have access to web tools that allow them to download their favorite YouTube music. Here are the steps to download audio from YouTube to your device.
Method 1 using Youtube vids
This method will help you to achieve two motives, one is to download music from YouTube efficiently and the other is to download the video to your device for offline streaming.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Open a browser on your computer or mobile phone and go to youtube.com.
- After that, the music video you want to extract audio from can be opened and the video will start playing. Go to the URL of the video, insert “eg” before “youtube” and press enter.
- You’ll see the music video and options to download it.
- There will be multiple links to download the audio or video of the song from the YouTube VD as you scroll down.
You can choose any “audio only” file format be it webm, m4a or mp3 to download music from YouTube. Mp3 is considered to be the best format to get the highest quality sound. Select the “Download” link that is before the MP3 link.
- The audio will start downloading after you click on the three-dot icon followed by the word “Download”
Method-2 Using YouTube to MP3 Converter
You can also use YouTube’s audio downloader to download songs to your device. Here are the necessary steps that you need to apply step by step:
- First, go to YTMP3 or access the link https://ytmp3.cc/en11/ and you will see a screen like the one below.
- Open the YouTube video you want to download audio in a new tab. By right-clicking and selecting “Copy” or by selecting an address and pressing “Ctrl+C” you can copy the video link from the address bar.
- Paste the link in the space provided on the previous tab. Then select “Convert”
- The YouTube song will start downloading after selecting the download option.
Method-3 Using 4K . Video Downloader
Another effective way to download songs from YouTube is to use 4K Video Downloader as explained below:
- Visit https://www.4kdownload.com/products/product-videodownloader to access the download link.
Click on the installation file to start the installation process after downloading. After the program is installed, run it.
- To copy music from a YouTube video, open the video in your browser and copy the link.
- Back in the downloader, select “Paste Link” from the menu. It will start preparing to download the clip.
- Select “Extract Audio” from the “Download Video” drop-down menu on your device. The format dropdown will automatically switch from “mp4” to “mp3”. Also, you can choose any other audio format you want.
- Alternatively, select the audio quality you want to download. Should choose the original quality. Then, click “Extract” to start the download process.
Method 4 using Freemake YouTube to MP3 Converter
To extract music from YouTube using this converter, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the link https://www.freemake.com/download?id=FreemakeYoutubeToMP3Boom.exe
Download the adapter to your device. After the download completes the installation process to run the program.
- Then copy the YouTube video link from which you want to get the audio and paste it in the space provided and then press the search icon. It will start looking for the requested sound and it will take some time to analyze the audio.
- Once the audio link is displayed, click the ‘Down Arrow’ icon to start the download.
- You will be able to see the download progress in the upper right corner of the converter screen.
- Once it’s downloaded to your device, you’ll see an option to “Show in Folder” or “Play” there and then.
Method 5- Using Itubeg
You can download videos from YouTube using a program called iTubeGo. It includes a built-in YouTube converter that can convert videos to MP3, MP4 and HD MP4 formats. When you download any video, this video downloader Chrome extension automatically searches for subtitles for online TV shows and movies.
Using one of the best free video downloaders, you can download videos from over 10,000 websites.
Video and audio files can be converted to different formats. Thanks to it, you can archive entire playlists. This YouTube Grabber also supports many audio and video formats.
How can I bulk download audio from YouTube for free?
You should have one of the many MP3 or video converters and downloaders installed on your system if you’re looking for a solution to bulk download YouTube audio to your computer. This program converts YouTube videos to MP3 audio files quickly and easily.
Here’s how to use this free YouTube to MP3 converter to convert YouTube videos to Mp3:
Step 1: Go to Free YouTube to Mp3 Converter and select the “Download” option as your first step. Both Windows and Mac OS systems can use this program.
Step 2: Then just click the “Paste” button on the converter after copying the YouTube URL you want to convert to MP3. Your video will show up in the workspace below.
You can use this process to add some YouTube videos for audio download.
Step 3: An MP3 file will be created from the YouTube videos you want. The blue “Get” button can be used to bulk download YouTube audio from files.
Just click the down arrow next to each individual file on the far right to download each file.
Depending on the size and length of the YouTube to MP3 video file, it may take some time to download, but this is a quick and easy way to download multiple audio files from YouTube at once.
Read more: The best YouTube comment search engine of 2023
Is it illegal to download audio from YouTube?
Undoubtedly, it is legal to download your private YouTube videos, public domain videos and non-copyrighted videos. But you cannot legally download copyrighted videos without the consent of the owners.
Videos you’ve submitted can be downloaded, according to YouTube support. If you do not upload the video yourself, you cannot save the video to your computer or any other device. The YouTube app on your phone is the only one that allows you to download videos.
When downloading audio from YouTube videos, keep the following in mind:
- Downloading and transcoding videos without the owner’s permission is a violation of YouTube’s terms of service and may be prohibited under national or local copyright laws.
- Check if the copyright owner of the podcast, song or video allows downloading from YouTube. You should also credit the original or the source if you are using this audio for profit.
Downloading music for free is a much better strategy to avoid violating all these copyright restrictions.
These are some effective YouTube music downloaders that can be used to download music from YouTube. In addition, YouTube has released the application “YouTube Music”, which allows to listen to unlimited songs. Although you cannot download music from YouTube using this method, it can be quite useful for some users.
If interested, you can subscribe to “YouTube Music Premium” to listen to music without ads when offline or screen off. Basically, this program allows you to create your own universe of your favorite music while listening to audio and video tracks.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are YouTube Audio Rippers?
A: An app called YouTube Audio Rippers allows you to remove embedded background music from YouTube videos. These tools allow you to download songs from YouTube or other websites and add them to your own custom videos.
Is it legal to convert YouTube videos to MP3?
A: While YouTube videos are allowed to be viewed, converting any video to MP3 is illegal. Anyone can convert YouTube videos to MP3 as long as there is no need to get copyrighted music videos.
What kind of audio quality conversion does Rippers support?
A: Normally, most audio extractors support 320kbps audio quality conversion.