Sometimes you can accidentally delete an email by accidentally clicking the ‘Delete’ button and then realize that the email is missing from your SBCGlobal email account. You can spend hours looking for an email in your inbox without realizing it has been moved to the ‘Trash’ folder, or maybe you’ve emptied the trash. This is one of the most common problems with SBCGlobal network email. If you are also facing the same problem and are looking for a way to recover accidentally deleted emails using SBCGlobal, this guide is all you need.
Before starting the recovery process, you need to make sure that the email is indeed missing by checking the following:
- Check if you archived the wrong email by looking in the archive folder. If you find an email lying there, just move it to your inbox.
- Make sure the email doesn’t end up in the Spam folder. If you find the email in the spam folder, select it and move it to the desired folder.
- Please check any filters you have created and make sure that email forwarding is not enabled, otherwise the specified email will be forwarded to other email addresses.
If you still can’t find the email, it’s definitely deleted, in that case, follow these steps to recover the deleted SBCGlobal email:
- Find emails in the spam folder; there you will find such emails deleted in the last 30 days. You’ll find emails that were deleted before the 30-day period.
- Select the email you are looking for, then use the ‘Move’ option to move it to the desired folder.
This is all about how you can recover missing or permanently deleted emails in your SBCGlobal email account.
Important tips and tricks
- Always check your spam folder carefully before deleting all of its content, as you can sometimes find important emails there.
- Make sure to check your trash within a month and recover any emails you accidentally delete, only to then empty your trash folder.
- SBCGlobal is operated and managed by AT&T, which has a partnership with Yahoo, so you can also find SbcGlobal email support through their channels.
- Always make sure to turn off email forwarding when it’s not needed.
If you access SBCGlobal with Outlook, check for missing emails by signing in to both of your accounts.
READ THE NEXT PART HERE:
Unable to send or receive email Sbcglobal
Add Sbcglobal email to iPhone
Install Sbcglobal IMAP or SMTP
I can’t login to Email Sbcglobal
Recover Sbcglobal account password