There’s nothing scarier than losing an important email when you need it most. This has happened to most AT&T users, and it’s even worse when they don’t know how to recover deleted emails from their accounts.
AT&T is a well-known email service provider, and those who have used AT&T accounts must know about exclusive email features. Plus, AT&T takes care of all your account-related worries and issues, so if you think you can’t recover deleted emails, you’re wrong. There are some cases where it is possible to recover all lost emails.
In this guide, we’ll talk about AT&T’s lost email recovery process and other important information related to it.
Advice before recovery
Before continuing with the process of recovering deleted emails from your AT&T account, first carefully review your account to confirm that some emails are missing:
- Find the requested emails in the Trash and Spam folders.
- Also, take a look at the other folders in your email account in turn.
- Try searching for the missing email using the search box by entering the name of the email or the phrase associated with it.
- Search for an email by entering the sender’s name and you’ll be able to see all the emails from that particular sender.
Steps to Recover Missing AT&T Emails
Once you are sure that the email is missing from your AT&T account, here is how you can retrieve the lost email with these recovery/recovery steps:
- Start by signing in to your AT&T email account by entering your username and password.
- Once logged in, go to “Missing Email Support Page”.
- In the next step, you will have to fill in the form with the correct requested information and submit it.
- Then select the option “When did you first notice missing messages?” and enter the date you realized the email was missing.
- Briefly explain your problem in the next step and also mention that you deleted the email accidentally and not intentionally.
- After filling out the form with the required information, click on the “Submit” option.
- After a while, you will get a reply from [email protected] to let you know if your email has been returned successfully or not.
Recovering your missing/deleted AT&T email depends on the following points
- Emails lost in the last 7 days can only be recovered.
- Once you submit a refund request, it cannot be undone.
- Saved emails will go to the same folder they were in before being deleted. So if you can’t find the email even after restoring, look in the trash folder.
- Make sure to back up all important emails within 7 days as you cannot recover long lost emails unless you have backed them up.
- In some cases, email recovery may not be possible.
Using the above information, you can easily recover your permanently deleted ATT emails. If you need more help, you can also access AT&T email support.
READ THE NEXT PART HERE:
How do I add AT&T email to Outlook?
Configure AT&T Email on iPhone
AT&T email not working on iPhone
Unable to sign in to AT&T email account
Recover hacked AT&T email accounts